Favs

Jen's off-the-charts-incredible book montage

Partials
The Sea of Tranquility
Forbidden
Every Day
Shiver
Delirium
Fragments
Boundless
A Day in the Afterlife of Tod
If I Die
Clockwork Princess
A Monster Calls
Snowscape
Hopeless
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Gather Together in My Name
Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas
The Heart of a Woman
Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now
Days of Blood and Starlight


Jen's favorite books »

Monday, October 14, 2013

Finding Cinderella

Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love it when I'm vaguely familiar with a character because I've been introduced to them in a previous story. In this case it was with the characters in Hopeless. I think Hopeless may be my favourite New Adult book. I love the way Colleen Hoover writes. I think it's because she writes New Adult romance, but with social issues that are handled well. And the physical relationship is kept to a minimum and within the context of the story. It isn't the focus - the focus is on the characters and their situations.

This particular story is all about Daniel, who is Holder's best friend. It's also about Six, who is Sky's best friend. It is their story and it is a sweet one.

This was just enough; a short story that encompassed an entire relationship. Daniel and Six are a delight and their interaction is funny and sweet. What a pleasure.

While reading Hopeless isn't entirely necessary to read before reading this short story, it does help. On the other hand, it is a wonderful taste of what to expect from Hoover in Hopeless. I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was a treat.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment