Favs

Jen's off-the-charts-incredible book montage

Partials
The Sea of Tranquility
Forbidden
Every Day
Shiver
Delirium
Fragments
Boundless
A Day in the Afterlife of Tod
If I Die
Clockwork Princess
A Monster Calls
Snowscape
Hopeless
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Gather Together in My Name
Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas
The Heart of a Woman
Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now
Days of Blood and Starlight


Jen's favorite books »

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Flat-Out Matt (Flat Out #1.5)

Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5)Flat-Out Matt by Jessica Park
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This short novella is wonderful; it rounds out the story told in Flat Out Love but is told from Matt's perspective.

The baseline story here is so well done. It's all about grief and relationships and while the main story is laid out in Flat Out Love, here we get Matt's view of things. The different slant just adds to what is already a delightful story with depth. It also goes a bit further into somewhat of an epilogue. Matt is already a very likable character. But here, he crosses the line into sweet, caring and witty. We see the depth of his care for Julie.

It's brief but it hits all the high points of the main story, filling it out wonderfully. I loved Flat Out Love - and I think I loved this even more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment