Favs

Jen's off-the-charts-incredible book montage

Partials
The Sea of Tranquility
Forbidden
Every Day
Shiver
Delirium
Fragments
Boundless
A Day in the Afterlife of Tod
If I Die
Clockwork Princess
A Monster Calls
Snowscape
Hopeless
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Gather Together in My Name
Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas
The Heart of a Woman
Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now
Days of Blood and Starlight


Jen's favorite books »

Friday, March 15, 2013

CINDER

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Cinder by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There were a few problems - mainly, that it was predictable. But any author who can take a fairytale and turn it into this is pretty talented.

I enjoyed the characters - none of them are really formulaic, as such. I would like to have known more about what was going on in Kai's head, but then again - Cinder was the main character. Some things seemed a little too-good-to-be-true, like this friendship between Cinder and Kai. But hey, it's Cinderella we're talking here, so all the rules are put on hold.

This isn't the best book I've ever read. But it certainly was enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment